SSC CGL EXAM 2017 Notification Details
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification Details:
Staff Selection commission is a government body conducts SSC CGL Exam every year for various Non-Gazette posts in Grade B and C under various government ministries, Departments and offices. Around 15-20 million students apply every year for the SSC CGL Exam. SSC CGL EXAM 2017 Notification was going to be released on 11th march 2017, but it’s being delayed by SSC. Now SSC CGL EXAM 2017 Notification has been released by the Staff Selection Board dated 16-May-2017 as it was announced.
|Download SSC CGL Exam 2017 Official Notification||Download|
|SSC CGL Exam 2017 Online Application Form||Apply Online|
|SSC CGL Exam 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Read Here|
|SSC CGL Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria||Read Here|
|SSC CGL Exam 2017 Cut Off||Read Here|
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification: Vacancies
The staff selection commission had announced that they will hire as many as 2.2 Lakh people from March, 2015. Among which a maximum of 70,000 vacancies, are going to be created in Income Tax, Excise and Customs Department, which are the most fascinating posts by SSC. Approx. 15-20 lakhs contenders appear for the SSC CGL Exam every year. The SSC CGL Exam 2016 had a starting total up to 4500 to 5000 vacancies. But, the number of vacancies was increased to 9000 later. Hence, for SSC CGL Exam 2017, the expected number of vacancies may be more than 30,000, given a great deal of hiring in the fascinating Department.
Here we will provide you SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification Details, Guidelines for how to apply online, SSC CGL Exam 2017 Application form, SSC CGL Exam 2017 Eligibility and Exam Pattern, SSC CGL Exam 2017 Admit card, SSC CGL Exam 2017 Cut Off Marks & complete overview.
About SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification: Important Points
|NAME OF EXAM||SSC CGL 2017 Exam|
|FULL FORM OF SSC CGL||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION-COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL|
|EXAM CONDUCTED BY||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION|
|LEVEL OF EXAM||ALL OVER INDIA|
|EXAM MODE||TIER I &TIER II ONLINE TIER III PEN PAPER MODE|
|EXPECTED NO. OF VACANCY 2017||30000(approximately)|
|NO OF APPLICANTS APPLY EVERY YEAR||15-20 LACS|
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification Details- Eligibility Criteria (Read Detail)
Candidates who want to have future in Central Government Job, can complete their dream through SSC CGL exam 2017 and for that candidate must have knowledge of educational qualification, age limit and other guidelines.
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification Details- Qualification (Read Detail)
Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university or equivalent will be required to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017.
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification Details- Age Limit (Read Detail)
Minimum age for SSC CGL Exam 2017 is 18 years and Maximum age is 30 years for Gen category. Age relaxation for SSC CGL Exam 2017 is applicable as per government rules according to that age relaxation up to 33 years for OBC candidates and age relaxation up to 35 years for SC/ST candidates. Age will be reckoned on 1ST Aug 2017 for SSC CGL. Aspirants should take care that Date of birth as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate will be seen for verification at the time of document verification of SSC CGL Exam 2017.
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification Details – Grade Pay/Salary and Posts
All candidates who are going to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017 will be eager to know about salary of SSC CGL for different post. So, here are the details which will let you know about SSC CGL 2017 SALARY.
Submitting application form of SSC CGL Exam 2017 one must know about brief and detailed salary structure of SSC CGL 2017-18. 7th Pay Commission report has put a smile on central government employees as it recommends salary hike and increase in perks and allowances. Here we have provided full details of salary structure of SSC CGL Exam 2017 in tabular form which will remove all doubts of candidates regarding salary structure of SSC CGL 2017-18.
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification Details – Post and Salary Structure
|Group||Posts||Ministries/Department||Grade Pay||Salary in Hand|
|Group “B”||Assistant audit officer||Indian audit and accounts department||4800||57285|
|Group “B”||Assistant||External affairs||4600||42044|
|Group “B”||Assistant||Central secretariat services||4600||42044|
|Group “B”||Assistant||Intelligence Bureau||4600||42044|
|Group “B”||Assistant||Directorate of Enforcement/Revenue||4600||42044|
|Group “B”||Assistant||Other ministries or departments||4600||42044|
|Group “B”||Inspector||Excise Department||4600||42044|
|Group “B”||Inspector||Narcotics Department||4600||42044|
|Group “B”||Inspector||Any post(department)||4200||42044|
|Group “B”||Sub Inspector||CBI||4200||33907|
|Group “B”||Sub Inspector||NIA investigation||4200||33907|
|Group “B”||Statistical Investigator Gr II||Ministry of statistics & program implementation||4200||33907|
|Group “C”||Auditor||Offices under CAG||2800||29147|
|Group “C”||Auditor||Offices under CGDA||2800||29147|
|Group “C”||Auditor||Offices under CGA& others||2800||29147|
|Group “C”||Accountant/Junior Accountant||Offices under CAG||2800||29147|
|Group “C”||Accountant/Junior Accountant||Offices under CGA and others||2800||29147|
|Group “C”||Senior Secretariat Assistant||Central Govt. offices||2400||25855|
|Group “C”||Tax assistant||CBDT||2400||25855|
|Group “C”||Tax assistant||CBEC||2400||25855|
|Group “C”||Compiler||Registrar General of India||2400||25855|
|Group “C”||Sub Inspector||Central bureau of investigation||2400||25855|
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification Details – Application Form (Read Full Details)
- Application form for SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification can be filled only in online mode. One can apply through official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in or can click on the direct link given below: Apply for SSC CGL 2017
- Aspirants can pay fee for SSC CGL Exam 2017 of Rs100 through SBI Challan/Net banking or debit/credit card.SC/ST, Female candidates, Ex-servicemen and physically handicapped are exempted to pay the fees of SSC CGL Exam.
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification Details – Selection Process (Read Full Details)
There are four levels generally called as tiers in SSC CGL EXAM 2017 recruitment process:
- Tier 1-Online mode (objective paper)(100 Questions, 200 marks)
- Tier 2-Online mode (objective paper)(200 Questions, 200 marks)
- Tier 3-Descriptive test(pen paper mode)(100 marks)
- Tier 4-DEST-Computer Test/Skill Test(Wherever applicable)
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification Details – Calendar/ Important Dates
|Date of SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification||16-05-2017|
|Closing Date of SSC CGL Exam 2017||16-06-2017|
|Date of SSC CGL Exam 2017 Tier I||01-08-17 to 20-08-17|
|Date of SSC CGL Exam 2017 Tier II||10-11-2017 & 11-11-2017|
|Date of SSC CGL Exam 2017 Tier III||21-01-2017 – Descriptive Test|
|Date of SSC CGL Exam 2017 Tier IV||February, 2018 – Skill Test|
SSC CGL Exam 2017 TIER 1 Pattern:
- SSC CGL Exam 2017 TIER 1 – Mode of examination is online and will be of objective type.
- SSC CGL Exam 2017 TIER 1 will have four sections i) General intelligence and Reasoning ii) General knowledge iii) Quantitative aptitude iv) English.
- There will be 100 questions in each section of 200 marks.
- SSC CGL Exam 2017 TIER 1 – Time duration will be 60 Minutes for each section.
- SSC CGL Exam 2017 TIER 1 – will have negative marking of 0.50 marks for each question.
SSC CGL EXAM 2017-TIER 2 PATTERN:
- EXAM is in online mode and will be of objective type.
- Exam will have two sections which will be compulsory for all 1) Quantitative aptitude 2) English
- For the post of statistical investigator Gr II & Compiler there will be additional paper of
- And for the post of Assistant audit officer fourth paper of General studies (Economics and Finance) is additional
- Number of question for Quantitative Abilities – 100, English – 200, Statistics(Paper I & II) -100, General Studies (Finance and Economics) – 100
- Each paper will be of 200 marks.
- Time duration of each paper will be of 120 minutes.
- There will be Negative marking of 0.25 marks for paper II and negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in paper I, III & IV.
SSC CGL EXAM 2017-TIER 3 PATTERN:
- SSC CGL Exam 2017 TIER 3 will be in pen paper mode
- Aspirants will have to write essay/précis/letter etc.
- SSC CGL TIER 3 will be of 100 marks
- Exam duration for SSC CGL TIER 3 will be 60 minutes.
- VH and Cerebral Palsy candidates will be given 80 minutes.
SSC CGL EXAM 2017 – SYLLABUS
SSC CGL EXAM 2017 – ADMIT CARD
Admit cards are issued by SSC-Staff Selection Commission on their official regional website. Since admit card is the essential document of requirement to give the exam, candidate need to take the print out of the admit card from the official regional website or download from here-Download admit card of SSC CGL 2017
SSC after conducting the examination issue a list of cutoff. This cutoff is a benchmark for all candidates that has to be scored by them in order to clear the exam. Download expected cut off of SSC CGL EXAM 2017
Aspirants can visit our site www.myjobalarm.com and can get the latest information about all recruitment announcements for government jobs. You can also join us on Facebook and can receive latest updates. We will also send all the related latest updates on your wall of Facebook. You can also book mark our web portal by using CTRL+D option.